At Blueshift, we are passionate people. We believe strongly in the value of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, and we value the partnerships that we build with our clients as they solve problems and achieve goals using the products and services within that ecosystem. As a team, we strive for the RIGHT solution for our clients' needs, and leverage the very best of our knowledge and the technology at our fingertips to make that happen.
Blueshift is seeking a new member to join our growing team as we continue to expand our Power Platform practice. We specialize in collaboration and productivity solutions using Microsoft 365 and SharePoint and are continuously leveraging the latest Microsoft tools and technologies. We offer competitive benefits, flexible vacation, and a collaborative and friendly team environment. We should talk soon if you:
- Rabidly consume everything Microsoft has to say about Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI;
- Enjoy turning user stories into rapidly evolving business applications;
- Have a solid understanding of good design principles.
What you will do:
- Work with our team of Developers, Architects, and Business Analysts to create and implement best-in-class solutions for our clients.
- Document functional and solution specifications to be implemented by the Power Platform Team.
- Develop Solution Overview documentation to guide implementation efforts.
- Develop, administer, and analyze client questionnaires to elicit functional and non-functional requirements.
- Build, deploy, and enhance solutions for our clients leveraging the Power Platform.
- Provide consultative guidance to clients on Microsoft 365, and specifically the Microsoft Power Platform.
What we'll provide:
- Collaborative, team environment that places a premium on continuous learning, and encourages the exploration of new technologies.
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Flexible work environment and hours.
What you'll bring to the table:
- A preferred minimum of 4 years of experience performing System Analyst duties as described above.
- A preferred minimum of 2 years in a consultant role.
- A broad understanding of the services and capabilities included within Microsoft 365.
- A deep understanding of the capabilities of the Microsoft Power Platform (Power BI, Power Apps, and Power Automate.)
- Experience with PowerQuery, M formula language, R scripting and DAX are considered assets for this role.
- SQL Experience and/or knowledge of the Dataverse for Apps or for Analysis is considered an asset.
A little bit about working at Blueshift:
Blueshift is a small core team of skilled individuals, working extensively as cross functional teams. We strive to work together to deliver client projects in new and better ways, every time we approach a new task. We work on a flexible/hybrid work model, valuing the balance between setting the place that works best for us and the incidental/accidental conversations that drive connection and innovation.