At Blueshift, we are passionate people. We believe strongly in the value of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem, and we value the partnerships that we build with our clients as they solve problems and achieve goals using the products and services within that ecosystem. As a team, we strive for the RIGHT solution for our clients' needs, and leverage the very best of our knowledge and the technology at our fingertips to make that happen.
As a UX Designer, you control the development and realization of the user experience for all Blueshift solutions. Your role centres around making sure that the solutions we deliver incorporate the latest design principles, according to the requirements of the solution. Your role will include constantly keeping up with the latest trends in design and user experience within Microsoft 365, and communicating those changes to the rest of the team to determine what is possible.
The UX Designer can expect to:
- Develop, update, and maintain our corporate website
- Contribute to marketing materials and campaigns
- Develop wireframes and high-fidelity mock-ups of solution interfaces
- Participate in review of solutions from a quality assurance perspective
- Work collaboratively with the team to achieve a high quality solution aligned with the client requirements and budget
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with Webflow and Adobe products is an asset
- Attention to detail
- Marketing experience is an asset
- A minimum of 3 years designing software or web solutions
A little bit about working at Blueshift:
Blueshift is a small core team of skilled individuals, working extensively as cross functional teams. We strive to work together to deliver client projects in new and better ways, every time we approach a new task. We work on a flexible/hybrid work model, valuing the balance between setting the place that works best for us and the incidental/accidental conversations that drive connection and innovation.