Blueshift is seeking a SharePoint Developer to join our growing team. We specialize in collaboration and productivity solutions using Office 365 and SharePoint and are continuously leveraging the latest Microsoft tools and technologies. We offer competitive benefits, flexible vacation, and a collaborative and friendly team environment.
- Develop solutions for the SharePoint and Office 365 platforms which may include custom web parts, custom features, workflows, branding, apps, etc.
- Work with SharePoint architects and administrators to ensure solutions align to long-term SharePoint strategy.
- Work with business analysts and clients to gather requirements and work towards efficient SharePoint-based solutions.
- Work with support teams to help troubleshoot and resolve issues with custom solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and web technologies.
- Strong understanding of out-of-the-box SharePoint 2010/2013 capabilities and limitations.
- Thorough understanding of Visual Studio and related add-in components that facilitate the development, packaging and testing of custom SharePoint Features and Solution Packages (WSPs).
- Advanced level knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, SharePoint server and client object models.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently yet meet schedule, features and quality expectations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Experience working with business users and projects in a consultant-like capacity.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with SharePoint 2010/2013 in a developer capacity.
- Advanced level SharePoint 2010/2013 development experience with a proven track record for delivering high-quality solutions. Experience must include developing custom workflows.
- Understanding of SharePoint 2013 App Model.
- Microsoft Certification, such as MCPD (SharePoint 2013) and MCTS (SharePoint 2013), would be an asset
To apply for this position, please use our form and send us a copy of your résumé. We look forward to meeting you!